- Surprisingly, in an expensive market, some of the big chemical companies are still selling at attractive valuations.
- This $12.39 billion chemical company still has plenty of room to grow keeping in mind that Dow Chemical has a market cap of $78.69 billion.
- Given the growth expectations along with the current PE of 14.28, there is still room to go in the stock price.
Monday, July 17, 2017
See Full Article HERE
Sunday, July 9, 2017
- The decline in the share price of Ebix is an opportunity to pick up the shares at an attractive price.
- The market segment it is targeting is worth $60 billion in the US alone.
- We like the rapid growth as seen in the steadily increasing revenue and net income as well as recent acquisitions.
See Full Seeking Alpha article HERE
Sunday, July 2, 2017
- The negative sentiment towards the auto industry provides an opportunity to buy a diverse and innovative global automotive supplier.
- In 2016 Magna was able to increase sales by 13% to $36.54 billion while the global light vehicle production increased by only 4%.
- We think the company is taking the right steps to thrive in the industry through technological innovation and commercialization.
See full MGA article here
Saturday, June 24, 2017
- General Mills' stock price has declined over thirteen percent over the last 52 weeks.
- We see this weakness in the shares as an opportunity to pick up the consumer foods company at a fair price.
- When markets are at all-time highs and valuations are stretched, we think it makes sense to overweight the consumer staples sector which is more immune to pullbacks.
See Full Article HERE
Monday, June 12, 2017
- The earnings drop provides an opportunity to buy the shares of a company that has consistently maintained impressive profit margins and now offers investors an attractive dividend yield.
- With investments in growth areas Cisco is hoping to achieve revenue growth which has stalled recently.
- Despite the weaker than expected guidance, investors should note the continued impressive cash generation of Cisco.
Full Seeking Alpha article: HERE
Monday, June 5, 2017
- While we are not excited about the sector as a whole, we are long Evolution Petroleum due to its ability to generate cash despite the low oil prices.
- Evolution Petroleum offers an attractive dividend with a low payout ratio.
- The lack of debt and outstanding current ratio are especially rare for the industry.
Read the full Seeking Alpha article HERE
Monday, May 29, 2017
- The AdvancePierre acquisition will add many new brands to Tyson’s portfolio.
- The recent decline in price is an opportunity for investors to initiate a position in a consistent performer that still has room to grow.
- We see the earnings growth continuing, which will allow Tyson to increase its dividend and buy back shares in the years ahead.
See the full Seeking Alpha Article HERE