- Dean Foods is down over 8% in the last six months providing an entry point.
- We like the strategic plan presented at their annual meeting in which they discuss building and buying strong brands.
- The industry is extremely competitive but we think the Friendly’s acquisition and Organic Valley Joint venture are positive first steps to strategically grow revenue for the years ahead.
Monday, May 22, 2017
Read the full Seeking Alpha article: HERE
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
- Verizon’s (VZ) revenues had been increasing for the last six years until it reported the first decline in 2016.
- As we can see from the graph below the decline in revenues has been significant with a corresponding drop in the share price.
- While recent acquisitions are making headlines, investors should consider the relative size of these investments and the long term outlook and impact on growth and market share.
Read the full Seeking Alpha article HERE
Monday, May 15, 2017
- Gilead (GILD) revenues have been declining every quarter for some time now.
- As long term and recent shareholders are well aware, this has had a very negative impact on the share price.
- Despite declining revenues from HCV sales, we believe that the company will eventually succeed in diversifying itself and finding new revenue streams.
See the full Seeking Alpha article HERE
Sunday, May 7, 2017
A look at Vale SA provides a lesson in risk and volatility.
- Vale is not a stock for the conservative defensive investor.
- Consider the company’s longer term track record before investing.
- Options provide an interesting alternative to purchasing the shares.
Monday, March 27, 2017
- A look at the company’s current financial ratios and metrics indicate the shares are in value territory.
- CNO Financial Group is a profitable company trading below book value in a historically highly valued market.
- Investors can acquire shares at a significant discount using options.
See the full Seeking Alpha Article here: CNO Financial Group